Gitarre für Veganer ...

Alles über akustische Gitarren für Stahlsaiten

Moderator: RB

Dicki

Re: Gitarre für Veganer ...

Beitrag von Dicki »

Gott sei Dank sind die Meisten auch entspannt. Über die Deppen wird halt öfter berichtet... ;-)
Matze S.

Beitrag von Matze S. »

Mahlzeit,
dazu eine kleine Lebensweisheit:

Wenn man tot ist,
ist das für einen selbst nicht schlimm, weil man ja tot ist.
Schlimm ist es aber für die anderen.

Genau so ist es übrigens, wenn man doof ist...

In diesem Sinne.

Munter bleiben
Yamaha CG 130
Lakewood M-15
Nowo Mensur 10 C
Godin NCS
Hanika Natural 58 PF
Dicki

Beitrag von Dicki »

Der Dunning-Kruger-Effekt, der wissenschaftlich beschreibt, dass Beschränkte ihre Beschränktheit nicht erkennen können.
Gilt natürlich- hier lauert die Gefahr *lach* - für uns Alle, da auch der Cleverste an Grenzen stößt.
So sind wir alle doof - nur halt mehr oder weniger. Lediglich die Kraft des Normativen macht aus einem Dümmeren den Dummen.

Dazu kommt, dass Intelligenz halt auch nur eine Eigenschaft ist und keine Tugend, so dass auch der Cleverste das Zeug zum kompletten Idioten hat.

Ach, es könnt so einfach sein... :lol: :lol: :lol:
maxid

Beitrag von maxid »

Seams to me that majority of posts could fall under the topic named "Your thoughts about Vegans/Veganism"

Its really nice to see how many members had opportunity to show their tolerance and diversity of thinking..

Allow me one prejudice as well then, I always thought/had a feeling that people from western Europe are being more politely then really open minded and tolerant..

At least in country where I come from ("The country I come from, its called the mid-west, I was taught and brought up there, The laws to abide, And that land that I live in....") many will laugh in your face directly even for being vegetarian.. god forbid Vegan :))

But, back on the subject..

Every new concept is interesting.. It might lead to some interesting alternatives which actually might sound even better then existing holy grail opinions.
For instance.. i don't use/have tortoise shell pics.. And I am super happy with alternatives.. and that's the kind of thoughts I was expecting from these posts.. Maybe bone nut has alternative as well.. maybe something else could sound even better..

I happen to have Bedel guitar (non vegan) and would definitely be interested in the sound of their vegan one based on current experience.

Thanks for those interesting post about animal guitar parts and similar thought .. Always nice to learn new things ;)
FrankF

Beitrag von FrankF »

Ce eM hat geschrieben:
Sa Sep 19, 2020 1:28 pm
maxid hat geschrieben:
Di Sep 15, 2020 9:04 pm
Allow me one prejudice as well then, I always thought/had a feeling that people from western Europe are being more politely then really open minded and tolerant..
Personally, I would be willing to be a lot more open minded if vegans weren't so frickin´ holy and messianic...
:) I´d like to add: If these vegan guitars were as tasty as the vegan cheeseburger I ordered yday out of pure curiosity, they´d disappear from the market very soon. OTOH There´s a fool born every day ... one of them might be me. :)
Es muss nicht immer eine Dreadnought sein ...
RB

Beitrag von RB »

@maxid

Englischer Muttersprachler bist du keiner, sonst hättest Du nicht geschrieben

"Seams to me that majority" anstatt Seems to me that the majority

"how many members had opportunity" anstatt how many members had the opportunity

"At least in country where I come from" anstatt At least in the country _ I come from

"being more politely" anstatt being more polite_

"has alternative as well" anstatt has an alternative as well

"even better then" anstat even better than

"I happen to have Bedel guitar" anstatt I happen to have (eher own) a Bedel guitar

"Thanks for those interesting post" anstatt Thanks for those interesting posts

Das mit dem mittleren Westen muß ich also anzweifeln. Das alles, insbesondere das Weglassen von Artikeln wie "the", "a" oder "an" deutet ein wenig in Richtung Osteuropa.
Niels Cremer

Beitrag von Niels Cremer »

... und das ist erst ca. die Hälfte der Fehlerchen die in seinem post stecken, hatte mir auch schon sowas gedacht ... komisch sowas, man fragt sich warum? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LG,
Niels
RB

Beitrag von RB »

Genau das frage ich mich auch.
maxid

Beitrag von maxid »

@RB
Thanks for the effort of correcting me, I do believe that despite the bad form the essence of the post was.. graspable.

Since I am posting in English on German forum, I will try my best in future posts not to torture you with my bad grammar/English.. I promise ;)

The verse from the song was not there to point out my origin (yes, eastern EU) but just as a general message/idea that song is about..
RB

Beitrag von RB »

Oh, I got that wrong, did not get that it is a quote. So my impression was there is someone pretending to be American. Sorry maxid, I hope you don't mind me being .. not so bright.
Niels Cremer

Beitrag von Niels Cremer »

Dito! I did see that it was a quote, but I thought you‘d included it because it does indeed apply to you (and „the country you come from“) ... my bad! :wink:

Never mind us, we‘re just being our typical German selves ... :roll:

Niels
RB

Beitrag von RB »

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson. You guess who is who.
maxid

Beitrag von maxid »

RB hat geschrieben:
Sa Sep 26, 2020 10:19 pm
So my impression was there is someone pretending to be American.
All 3 of my guitars are from US.. so I guess I could declare my guitar-nationality accordingly :D

@RB, Neils
No harm intended, no harm done.. ein Missverständnis
RB

Beitrag von RB »

That can be accepted without any doubt, restriction or limtation.
Antworten